Paddleboard Dock Rack – Dockside Operation
“The DockSider” Dockside Paddleboard Storage Rack | Dock Rack is designed for the user that boards their SUP from their Dock or Pier.
If your water is shallow; you should consider the Paddleboard Dock Rack – Waterside Operation. This SUP Dock Side Rack model is designed for those users that board their Paddleboard from the water.
The Dockside Paddleboard Dock Rack, a patented product, is made of Architectural Marine Aluminum with Stainless Steel hardware. This combination of materials is preferred to withstand your fresh water marine environment. It is also available in all Stainless Steel (Bolt On Mount Only) for Salt Water Applications.
“The DockSider” Dockside Paddleboard Dock Rack is designed with the “user” in mind:
- It’s easy!! 3 Easy Steps – just “Load, Lift and Store”. Just rotate the SUP Cradle handle downward toward the water, Float your Paddleboard in and center to load, and then lift your Paddleboard into the storage position. Some say “Launch, Load, and Store”!
- Save Valuable Dock | Pier space as your Paddleboard Storage Rack holds your SUP on the side of your Dock | Pier. Preventing your SUPs from being obstacles on the way to the end of the Dock.
- Convenient; Your Dockside SUP Rack is right where you need it; promoting more frequent usage. Saves wear on tear on you and your Paddleboard as you don’t have to lug it to and fro!
- Lift with a Fraction of the weight! Due to the unique leverage and patented Dock Rack design, the user lifts their Paddleboard directly from the water. The lift starting at approximately 80% of the weight in the loading position (a 40lb SUP feels like 32lb). In the Storage position, the user needs to exert only 30% of the Paddleboard weight (a 40lb SUP feels like 12lb). Yes, the higher you lift, the force required lessens! There are latches you turn to keep the Dock Rack in the storage position.
- Minimize Rain Entry! As you lift your SUP in the Dock Side Paddleboard Storage Rack, your Paddleboard rolls over with the cockpit angled downward in the storage position. (Customers say, “After a downpour, the top of my SUP was not even wet!”)
- It Adjustable! Does your water level change from Spring to Fall? The slot and pin design allows the user to easily adjust this Dock Storage Rack to accommodate water levels of 10 – 36 inches from the Dock Decking surface!
- Your choice of Mounts! All “DockSider” Paddleboard Dock Side Rack models offer two mounting options for your Dock or Pier (Bolt On and Clamp On). Each Dock Mount style is straight forward and easy to install in minutes. See details under Mounting Types.
Dock Rack, Dock Storage Rack, Dockside Paddleboard Rack, DockSider, Dock Side, Paddleboard Cradle, Paddleboard Dock Rack, Paddleboard Dock Rack – Waterside Operation, Paddleboard Storage Rack, Dockside Paddleboard Dock Rack, Dockside Paddleboard Storage Rack, Paddleboard Rack, Paddleboard Dock Side Rack, Paddleboard Dock Rack – Dockside Operation, Dock, Rack, Paddleboard, Storage, Dockside, DockSider, Waterside, Cradle, Pier, Launch, Lift, Store