Regardless of which model of “The Docksider” Kayak Dock Rack or SUP Dock Storage Rack you choose, the assembly, installation, and adjustments are basically the same!!
- Slide the handle assembly over the snap buttons on the cradle .
- Snap in place.
- Thread the webbing straps through the cam buckles to the preset mark.
- You’re done.
- Once you choose the location on your dock for installation.
- Mount the first dock mount, for reference go to the dock mount page.
- Position the second dock mount on the pivot lateral and secure in place with securing strap.
- Mount the other pivot lateral in the installed dock mount.
- Install the second dock mount.
- Wrap securing strap on the first dock mount tightly around the pivot lateral.